Monday, August 07, 2006

Manifesto

Dear America,
I, Rob R. Baron - Esquire, do first set forth upon this day of August 7, 2006 my intention to conquer and subjugate the liberal blogsphere with my conservative logic, morals and wit, which we all know liberals do not posess. I know it will be like shooting quail on a canned hunt, but I feel like this is a calling to a journey that I must take. The liberal media distorts the playing field, much the same way the forced federal mandate of steel shot distorts the shooting of quail from the lead shot ideal. Yet I know I must somehow percivere so that future generations are not burdened by the horrible yoke of liberalism that burdens modern society.

I intend to use within this blog everything that I learned from Coulter, O'Rielly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Malkin, Dobson, Robertson, Beck, Savage (Micheal not Dan), Ingrahm, Reagan (Micheal and Ronald), Liddy, North, Horowitz, Gingrich, Bennet, Delay, Rove, Santorum, and hopefully the next Majority Leader for the Senate of the United States, Mitch McConnell, to expose the left and the Democratic Party for the sorry bunch of America hating, baby killing, gun banning, criminal coddling, gay agenda promoting, minority courting, anti-Christian, historical revisionist, secular fundamentalist humanist, wealth redistributing, welfare promoting, tax & spend, flag burning, troop unsupporting, terrorist loving, liberal liberals that they are.

I am your humble servant,
Rob R. Baron ~ Esquire

No comments: